To Our Valued Customer,
At Amada Marvel, Inc., the health and well-being of our customers, employees, and communities is a top priority. There is much concern and uncertainty with the spread of the Coronavirus (COVID-19). Amada Marvel, Inc. is committed to remaining responsive to the needs of our customers as the situation evolves.
The state of Wisconsin has issued a “stay at home” order requiring all non-essential businesses to suspend operations as of 3/25/2020. Based on the need to manufacture and provide products to industries that are essential, Amada Marvel has been classified as an essential business and will continue operations within its Oshkosh, WI facility.
We are acting upon many actions and policies to minimize interruption and help ensure business continuity.
The actions listed below are being taken to protect employees and minimize business disruptions. Secondly, additional safety precautions are being implemented throughout the facility.
- Work Remotely – We are enabling a percentage of our employees (those that apply) to work remotely to protect each person’s health and well-being. Doing so will also minimize the risk for employees who cannot work remotely.
- Events – All Amada Marvel events scheduled through the end of April 2020 are postponed.
- Off-site Meetings – We ask employees to cancel in-person meetings and utilize virtual meetings with customers, vendors and other outside business partners when possible.
- On-site Meetings – Unless approved, we will discontinue all on-site meetings at Amada Marvel with any non-employees. We ask our employees to re-schedule these meetings for teleconference and/or video conference.
- Social Distancing – To reduce the spread of COVID-19, all employees are asked to limit interaction with anyone outside their home and work environments and adhere to CDC recommended cleanliness practices.
We greatly appreciate your patience as this is a difficult time for everyone. We will continue to monitor information from the World Health Organization (WHO) and the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) regarding the spread of COVID-19.
The Amada Marvel Team